Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Partay, and some other stuff

Saturday's shindig was quite a succes. Below I've documented the party preparations, so you can check that out. I think we figured out there were 34 or so people here, all told, and we didn't even run out of food. It was a lot of fun.

Sunday I finally saw The Bourne Identity, in preparation for seeing The Bourne Supremacy. We didn't quite make it to see the sequel, but I thought the first one was quite good. Certainly entertaining, and from what I've read and heard about Supremacy, that one's even better. Yay for sequels that are better than their predecessors.

The weekend was, of course, far too short. Going back to work today at least wasn't much of a drag. Now if only I didn't have to get up so early to get there...hehe. It's disturbing that it's not even 10:00 yet and I have to get up in 8 1/2 hours. Grr. Well, on that happy note, I'm going to get to bed. Have a good week, all.

No comments: