Monday, July 05, 2004

Post the first, July the fourth...

Well, I've been in Pasadena nearly 2 weeks now. Things are good, the cats are getting along, and I figured it was about time I emerge from internet hibernation.

Today was a good day. Tom, Max, Agnes and I went to Griffith Park for picnicking with some friends. There was football-tossing, soccerball-kicking, frisbee-flinging fun, and a lot of food. All in all, a good way to spend the 4th.

I'll have some photos up soon (courtesy of my snazzy new camera), and when I figure out where the content from my old site will be up permanently, I'll of course post a link. And until I have more stuff up here, I shall direct you to the blog Tom and I share, located here, which has lots of interesting links to check out.

Until next time...

No comments: