Friday, July 16, 2004

Sun Teeth and the Job Hunt

Well, both summer and the job hunt seem to be in full swing, here. I had one interview on Wednesday--it went well, but they were interviewing 5 people for one position, so I'm not counting any proverbial chickens--and I've got another next Tuesday. Hoping I'll get something reasonably soon, though I have to admit that having a month's break from work and school has been rather lovely.

Though I'm glad to have a reprive from the Mojave Desert summer this year, it hasn't exactly been chilly here either. The sun has teeth, as Tom is wont to say, and it gnashes them often. It's nice that Torrance is a pretty short drive away...I think it's consistently about 10 degrees cooler there than here. We've also got a pool here in our complex, which I've already taken advantage of once. Hehe.

Not a lot else going on. Just waiting for the employment gods to grant me a source of income. Here are some more sleeping cat pictures for your amusement. Til next time...

No comments: