Friday, February 18, 2005

Moving Day! (Part I)

I talked to the apartment manager on Wednesday, and she said our applications/credit checks/etc. were all acceptable, so it's official! We sign the lease at the new place tomorrow, and as soon as the cleaners finish up their cleaning today, we're free to begin moving stuff in. I'm going to swing by after work to finally get pictures of the place, so I'll try to have those posted tonight or tomorrow.

And...of course...it's raining like a mo-fo. It's supposed to be raining less heavily tomorrow, but the various meteorology folks have been wrong in their predictions all week, so I'm not counting on any reprieve from a wet move. That's okay, though. We will manage!

Back to work. More details in the coming days...

Update: Pictures are up...check the gallery!

No comments: