Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Time

The years have been short, but the days go slowly by...
-The Shins, "Pink Bullets"


I can hardly believe it's February already. A lot of the time, the work days just seem to drag by, but a month can go by in the blink of an eye (some sort of cosmic eye, no doubt). It's weird. I feel like January came and went while I hardly noticed, and yet October seems so long ago. I keep thinking my dad's been overseas longer than he has. Then I remember it's only been 5 months and I'm shocked.

Well, enough rumination. This week has been extremely busy, and while it started out being not so productive, I've managed to get a heck of a lot done in the past 2 days. So that's good. I looked at an apartment on Tuesday night; it was definitely promising. I think we're going to put in our applications for that one but still keep a look-out for others. I certainly wouldn't mind living there, though. We'll just have to see how things shake down.

That's it for now. Another weekend's just around the corner...huzzah!

No comments: