Friday, March 04, 2005

Another Friday

It's been a weird week...and one that went by very slowly. By Tuesday afternoon, I was ready for the weekend. The rain quit for a few days but has since returned, which is not a bad thing except for the fact that it makes the freeways more nightmarish than usual.

Last week I found out I passed that Criminalist exam I took way back in October. I'm supposedly now on the eligible list for an interview, but I have absolutely no idea how soon I'll hear any more news than that. It's kind of exciting though to think that there's still a chance I could get a job in a crime lab sometime in the reasonably near future, maybe even before I start grad school.

Speaking of exciting news, congrats to Tom for getting his candidacy exam committee to settle down and pick a date (Apr. 6), congrats to Amy for getting hired as an RA for next year, and bon voyage to Marcy who's headed back to England for a month (congrats are also in order to her for getting accepted at Colorado State! Update: And Puget Sound!).

All right, back to work for my last 90 minutes at Sierracin for the week. Yee-haw.

1 comment:

susan said...

I changed the comment format to use Blogger comments instead of Haloscan, since the Hscan servers were not terribly reliable. They were screwy for a while, but they're all fixed now. Comment away!