Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Easter Feasters

Belated Easter blogging...I'll be putting up my pictures from the event when I get home from work this evening. A fine time was had by all, with our most excellent bounty (procured from the most excellent Vons/Pavilions) and general good company. We all got to try out Yaya's spiffy new "memory foam" mattress and watched Finding Nemo and part of the old Dr. Doolittle (mostly the scene with the Pushmi-Pullyoo) on Yaya's gigantic TV. Ham juice was spilled (and lapped up by two very enthusiastic dogs), fruit-laden jello was dissected (great debate ensued over the identity of the "fluorescent mystery cubes") and cute napkins with bunnies on them were applauded. Yes, we're an odd bunch, but we have a good time. Also, my dad called for a quick chat, so I got to talk to him for the first time in several months. :)

All right, that's all for now. Back to work...

4 comments:

Jenny said...

hahaha i love you susan.

Teresa said...

a ding in your dong a hing in your hong! hahahaha! Aunt Teresa

susan said...

Hehehe. ;) Love you guys, too.

Amy said...

sorry I missed out :(