Thursday, August 25, 2005

Yes, I'm a slacker.

I realize I have been remiss in posting this week's book review of American Gods; this is partly because I haven't actually completely finished it (though I've read more than enough to write about), but mostly because I've been busily preparing for the arrival of my little sister! She and her boy will be getting into town this afternoon, so I'm going to skip out during my lunchtime to fetch them from the airport. They'll get to see the lovely place where I work, and then we're jaunting out to see how much Moorpark's been developed since we moved away from it 13 years ago. We'll check out the old house, see if any of our old neighbors still live there, and then stop by the grandparents' on our way back eastward. We have many exciting plans for the weekend (Knott's, Dodger game, tasty foods), so it oughta be a great visit. :)

1 comment:

mysterygirl! said...

That sounds wonderful! Hope you enjoy it all!