Saturday, October 01, 2005

Camera-worthy moments

I was sorry I did not have my camera at the grocery store this evening, when I saw a rather unfortunate contest advertisement. There were a bunch of those "electric match" lighters for sale beside the checkstand, and on the packaging was listed the following:

Enter to win a 5 day, 4 night trip to New Orleans!

Ouch. I should think the store staff might have pulled those from the shelves, oh, a few weeks ago.

Then I returned home to find, parked in the driveway of the apartment complex next to ours, a van. And not just any van.



That's right. It was the van of Sandy and Houdini, the magical miniature horse! I was quite amused, so I gleefully grabbed my camera from the apartment and scampered back downstairs to capture this marvel for posterity.

No comments: