Friday, October 14, 2005

Hello sunlight, my old friend

Today, for the first morning in a while, I didn't get to work before sunrise. That is partly because the days are getting shorter (sun's rising later), so it's typically still just barely dawn at half past six, and partly because I accidentally shut off my alarm this morning and slept for another half an hour (I was having a dream that I was Agent Scully, running through the halls of my old high school...too much X-Files talk yesterday!). Oops...

This meant that Ralph's was open already by the time I was ready to head out, so I stopped and got a box of Krispy Kremes for my coworkers. Yeah, they're a day old, but they're still sugary and delicious. Nothing starts a Friday off right like a Krispy Kreme. :)

Speaking of Friday, boy howdy am I ready for the week to be over. It's been long and wholly uninspiring. Here's hoping the day proceeds at a reasonable pace (I know it won't, but I'll hope anyway) and that I'll be out of here before I know it.

2 comments:

Momentary Academic said...

Have a good weekend, Susan.

susan said...

Back atcha, MA :)