Friday, October 14, 2005

Say that ten times fast...

The "Shoemobile" was here at work today, distributing safety shoes for employees. I got some steel-toed, conductive-soled, ankle-high boots (ten times fast...you know you want to). I'm happy because I searched high and low to no avail a few months ago, trying to find replacements for my much beloved but thoroughly thrashed trooper boots, and today I not only managed to get a decent pair, but I got a hefty employee discount on them as well. Yay for the Shoemobile. :) And for discounts. ;)

5 comments:

YaYa & Miss Maggie said...

Yay for discounts....anytime, anywhere!! Have a great week-end! xoxox

susan said...

You too, Yaya :)

Megarita said...

That's my dream, I just realized. A shoemobile. I thought my dream involved a cheese truck -- like an ice cream truck, they have 'em in france -- but now I see it's also about a shoe cart. Come to me, little footwears...

Momentary Academic said...

I need a shoemobile so that I don't have to go look for shoes myself. I'm just too lazy. And now you are indestructible! Woohoo.

susan said...

Megarita - Cheese truck?! Those French have thought of everything!

MA - All must beware my new steel toes of death! Or something... ;)