Monday, November 28, 2005

Bridesmaid-ly fun

This wedding planning sure is tricky when you live 800 miles from your closest bridesmaid. Fortunately, the magic of the internets has helped us tremendously, and we were able to find something that appealed to everyone. The lovely 2-piece ensemble pictured at left earned high marks from all concerned because a regular bra can be worn with it. (An important consideration, you know!) So now all that's left is to decide on a color; I'm having swatches sent to me. How exciting is that? Swatches, I say! Hehe.

8 comments:

Megarita said...

OK, I didn't even know you were getting married! BAD reader! BAD! Brava and brava to you for helping your 'maids not look like idiots.

sunny said...

I hope you blog more about these things, I have to live vicariously through other engaged couples. Sure, Florida beach at sunset is romantic and all, but my bridesmaid bought her sundress the day before. None of this fancy-fun swatching stuff for me. Keep us posted!

YaYa & Miss Maggie said...

NICE!! Lovely choice!! Too exciting!
Keep us all posted....:)

Momentary Academic said...

Nice dresses. I'm so excited for you.

susan said...

Megarita - I don't know what's up with women who pick out those atrocities for their 'maids to wear. Furthermore, what's up with the dressmakers? Why do you even make such things an option, people?!

Sunny - I'll do my best. :)

Yaya - The gals picked that one out. I give them all the props for excellent choice-making.

MA - Thanks :)

neil5280 said...

What kind of dress does the DJ have to wear?

susan said...

Top hat and tails. Definitely. ;)

Tom said...

Top hat would be cool.