Monday, November 21, 2005

Bully for productivity!

I am, in general, a big fan of spending my weekends relaxing. Sitting around reading, napping, recuperation from and preparation for returning to the rat race again on Monday...these are things I consider good uses of my weekend time. However, sometimes it feels a whole lot better know you really managed to get something accomplished. This past weekend was one such bastion of productivity for me (I'm not actually sure if a non-physical object thing can be a bastion...thoughts on that, anyone?). Here's what I managed to get done in the past 48 hours:

  • Studied for and took my long-ass Major Case Investigation final
  • Finished and turned in my term paper on firearms examination
  • Did 3 loads of laundry
  • Washed a bunch of dishes
  • Cleaned and vacuumed the living room and bedroom (which hadn't been done in a few weeks, since Tom & I have both been busy lately)
  • Beat another Spiderman 2 level on the Xbox ;)

  • Hmm...doesn't look like quite so much when I list it out like that. Oh well. Still means I have a nice, clean apartment to return to at the end of the day. ;)

    6 comments:

    TJ said...

    What is a non-physical object? ;)

    susan said...

    Ha! Good question. ;)

    TJ said...

    What is the opposite of banana?

    neil5280 said...

    A pebble is the opposite of a banana?

    Momentary Academic said...

    You did so much more than I did. So much more.

    susan said...

    Clearly I've missed something with the banana and pebble references...