Tuesday, November 15, 2005

If you can't say somethin' nice...

Every time I've sat down to blog in the past few days, it's been to bitch about something. Airfare prices are out of control. The weather's too warm again. I get up way too damned early in the morning. I'm never going to make it through that big-ass book for my Major Case Investigations class. Et cetera. By the time I'm halfway through a post, I'm already bored by my own whining and refuse to waste other peoples' time with it as well. I know I won't be all witty and insightful and whatnot all the time, but I don't particularly want to post drivel just for the sake of getting something posted. Ergo, things have been a little quiet around here.

Hopefully I'll come up with something interesting to write about before too long. Until then, go check out this week's Perry Bible Fellowship comic...more than meets the eye, eh?

2 comments:

Momentary Academic said...

That was funny, in an extremely nerdy way.

susan said...

Hehe. ;) I am nothing if not a fan of things that are funny in an extremely nerdy way.