Friday, April 28, 2006

New Content Any Time Now, Really...

Ugh. Tomorrow I have to go to work at 6am, work for four hours, drive to San Diego, take my final, give a presentation, and then return home. It's going to be a long day.

I can hardly believe how fast this month has gone. It's insane! And the wedding is 3 weeks from tomorrow, which is even more insane! Very soon I will have time to pause, breathe, catch up on everyone's blogs and post on my own again, but for now I've got to get back to Powerpointing and studying and portfolio-preparing.

3 comments:

Momentary Academic said...

Best of luck with all of your wedding preparations.

susan said...

Thanks MA :)

And on a side note, I totally wimped out and didn't go to work today. Thank goodness for sick days...

mysterygirl! said...

Good luck with everything!