Friday, August 11, 2006

Things I Need To Do This Weekend:

(in no particular order)

  • Read a bunch of stuff about DNA for class
  • Work on lab reports for class (detection/analysis of blood and semen...ooooh)
  • Watch Underworld: Evolution
  • Finish our darned thank you notes (we only have a few left, and I know we've technically got a year to complete them, but at 2.5 months I'm getting antsy and feeling guilty)
  • Go shooting (It has been too long. I must project lead at paper at high velocities at least once every few weeks. Don't want to lose my mad skillz, yo.)
  • Stay out of the sun
  • Sleep
  • Laundry
  • Dishes (but not many since I washed them yesterday!)
Looks like it'll be a busy weekend. :) Anyone else have plans to share?

3 comments:

Carrie Ann said...

You sound overworked girl! It's good to do that when you are young. I tend to get punch drunk and stupid when I do that now. I work Saturday so all of my domestic chores will be accomplished on Sunday. Dad's injured hand is getting much better now, but still 4 weeks before the pins are removed. He feels very bored and frutstrated now. Everything he wants/needs to do requires 2 hands it seems.

susan said...

Ah yes, I forgot to add "Work 8 hours on Saturday" to my list. Sunday is our domestic chore day too, though with a small apartment it's usually not an enormous undertaking (laundry, dishes, vacuum, done!). Sorry to hear Dad's frustrated about the hand non-use, but glad that he's healing so well and so much more quickly than the doctors expected. Tom said the overall prognosis is much better than originally anticipated, so that's great!

Momentary Academic said...

I hope that you went shooting. I need stories!