Monday, September 18, 2006

Bulletpost Monday

  • Friday night was awesome! It was a field of 38, none of whom jumped the initial round clear. The jump-off was between the 7 riders who had 4 faults each (meaning they had knocked down one jump and finished within the time allowed). There were only two clear rounds in the jump-off, and one of them had one time fault, so it was a close competition. I really enjoyed myself, though I'd forgotten how uncomfortable metal bleachers are. ;)
  • I love that the weather's changing, but I think I'm getting a cold. I've been feeling like crap for the first few hours of the day, particularly when I have to get up early. Yippee.
  • This is my last week of classes for my master's degree! I have a final on Saturday, and then I've just got to write my thesis by the end of the year. Suh-weet. No more San Diego commute for me!
  • Cough cough cough...
  • Tom did the laundry and a mountainload of dishes yesterday. I am a lucky girl. :)

3 comments:

Momentary Academic said...

Hooray! You're getting close to that Master's. Congrats!

Megan said...

Yay for nearly finishing! The thesis is the easy part. You're almost there!

susan said...

Thanks, gals :)