I've not been tagged/memed/what-have-you in quite a while, so here goes.
Six weird things about me. Only six? I don't know, I'm pretty weird...
1) I eat hamburgers in a circular fashion. I have to eat all the way around the outside, then I can eat the center. Except In-n-Out burgers, which are too messy to take out of the wrapper. But it drives me a little nuts to have to eat them in the "regular" way.
2) I hate loud chewing, gum smacking and/or excessive popping, and open-mouthed crunching. It drives me beyond the point of annoyance to a total psycho freakout. I wish I could chill out about this stuff and not let it bother me, but I have thus far been unsuccessful in every attempt.
3) I think that cheese and chocolate are a wonderful pair. I like eating Doritos dipped in Nutella. I frequently have the urge to eat a chunk of cheddar after I have a chocolate bar.
4) I used to be able to name the title and season in which it aired of any X-Files episode based on only a two- or three-second clip. I'm out of practice now, but I can still get most episodes within about ten seconds.
5) When I was ten, I wanted to be a jockey. When I got too tall for that dream, I decided I wanted to be a lawyer instead. Totally natural transition, that. (Never mind how sad it is that 5'4" is too tall to be a jockey.) Then I discovered The X-Files, and a forensic scientist was born. ;)
6) I am generally not very superstitious, but I have the overwhelming need to place my hand on the side of a plane, right next to the door, as I step onto it from the jetway. And when I step off the plane again after landing. I thank the plane at the end (usually in my head), too.
Now let's find out what's weird about Tom, Amy, Raul, Dana, Neil & Sunny.