Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Anacapa

Instead of watching the Super Bowl, Tom & I went to Anacapa Island for a day of scuba diving. We had an amazing time, and we even ran into a harbor seal! See?


Okay, so I didn't get a very good photo, but this seal swam around us for a good minute or two. I managed to take some other fairly decent pictures, but Tom's going to try to fix the colors on Photoshop tomorrow, since they're kind of washed out. I'll post 'em in a day or two.

Been a busy gal, in case you couldn't tell by my unchanging, un-updated blog. Been trying to be really good about going to the gym every day after work, though I failed today due to post-dive soreness. Tomorrow I shall return to you, o elliptical trainer of my discontent. Weekends have been full of activity and way too short. Not that I'm complaining about having stuff to do, but I don't think I've been able to sleep in more than one day a week since we got back from our honeymoon.

Speaking of sleep, gotta get ready for bed now. More about the dive trip and other stuff in a few days.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I live in Maine and everytime I take a ferry out to the islands I see a seal...I love them!