Saturday, June 02, 2007

Where did it go?

I just came by to visit ye olde blog and realized I let almost a week go by without posting. And I'm not sure where that week went. Time has definitely been boogie-ing on by, lately.

I'll have some stuff to say later, but for now, I must introduce you to LOLcats, which I have somehow not managed to stumble across until today. (Thanks JordanBaker, for posting the link, thus introducing me to this miracle of modern internets.)

Off to bed. Happy weekend!

3 comments:

Lord Chimmy said...

I've been subtly working lolcatz references into my blog for the better half of 2 years.

You should read fark.com

It is a hotbed of internet cliches.

Amy said...

lolcats is entertaining

susan said...

Chimmy - Yeah, reading lolcatz made me finally realize just what you & others have been referencing all this time. I'm finally in on the joke! Yays!