Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Oh Noes!


When I got home from work last Friday, I discovered that our internet connection was on the fritz again. Pah. No matter; we checked email at Tom's office on Saturday and managed to "borrow" a wireless connection from one of our neighbors on Monday (until they got wise and upped their security). So yesterday, it was time to call the cable company.

I am not going to write a "oh woe to me; calling the cable company customer service line is such a drag" post. But seriously, calling the cable company customer service line is such a drag. Ultimately, "we" discovered that the problem is the cable modem. It has the flu, or possibly just some bad gas. At any rate, today I have to take it down to the cable office and swap it for a healthier one. Hopefully thereafter I will come up with something exciting to write about.

3 comments:

Momentary Academic said...

It is a pain. I'm doing that as well. BOOOOOO!

Amy said...

Hey! My wireless connection is suddenly nonexistent...what is with the internet these days??

susan said...

Come back, internets! We miss you!