Monday, October 15, 2007

Communicability

There should be some sort of rule, nay, a natural law, that both members of a couple are physically unable to be sick at the same time. It would make things much easier. Tom's managed to catch himself a cold and has been feeling pretty crummy all day. Lo and behold, by the time this evening rolled around, I was feeling less than awesome, myself. Fortunately we were both able to lay low for most of the weekend, so I'm hoping I'll be able to fend off whatever this thing is before it gets too too bad. But seriously, how are we supposed to take care of each other if we both feel like crap?

2 comments:

Momentary Academic said...

I hope you both feel better. There's nothing worse than having a family full of people who are all ill.

Take care!

susan said...

Doing our best :) Tom seems to be feeling just a wee bit better, and I'm...well, see above. ;)