Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Week 20

The gestational halfway point! I can hardly believe it!

So, the little fellow you met yesterday is "between 5.5 and 6.5 inches from crown to rump, and 9 to 10 inches head to toe. He weighs about 9 ounces and is roughly the size of a mango."


No, no, not the Mango...

...though sometimes he does feel like he's doing some kind of dance routine in there. Madre, you'll be interested I'm sure to know that his teeth are starting to develop in his jaws now. Yes, I'm making sure to get plenty of calcium.

So, 20 weeks down, 20(ish) to go. Exciting stuff!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I like how you use "he" in a willy nilly sort of way throughout your blog :) :)

Momentary Academic said...

20 weeks down? Wow.

susan said...

Amy - What do you mean willy-nilly? I can't very well call him "it" anymore. ;)

MA - I know it. Time flies!