Thursday, January 10, 2008

New Trick

I think the young Master Johnson got his first bout of hiccups last night. Either that, or it was the first time I've noticed him hiccuping. Kind of an odd feeling - too rhythmic to be random kicks, too slow to be my pulse or his. Didn't last too long, maybe 10 minutes, but I thought it was pretty amusing.

Anyway, just figured I'd share. ;) Home today because I'm feeling kind of crummy. Fortunately, I brought my work laptop home with me last night, so I was able to get all the stuff done for today that I needed to, and never had to change out of pyjamas. And now, a light lunch and back to napping.

3 comments:

ml said...

wow that is really weird that he hiccuped!

susan said...

It's apparently pretty common for them to do that in utero. Gotta strengthen that diaphragm somehow, right?

Tom said...

I know, right? He won't use those lungs until well after he leaves Lanugo Hills.