Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Week 29 - With Pics!

His stats for this week: 2.5 pounds, between 15 and 17 inches long

My stats for this week: Growing ever larger. I'll consider posting belly circumference if I can find my measuring tape.

Just a short update for this week, as it's late and I need to get to bed. But here are some photos, as promised.


What belly?


What, this belly right here? Is this the one you meant?

I know, right? This is what I look like at six-and-a-half months. At nine months I think I'll be eligible for entry in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.

8 comments:

m.a. said...

Perhaps it will slow down a little bit for you? You look great!

madre said...

Oh my!!! You'd never know you were pregnant from the back..at least it's all baby! The fact that you are a little Scully doesn't leave much vertical dimension to share with your son...I can't wait to see you in March!!!!! Love, Madre

YaYa & Buddy said...

OMG!!!!! You look absolutely wonderful!! I can't believe how much you & the little guy have grown. :)
Can you still fit behind the wheel?? Hehehe.....love you ALL sooooooooo
much! Yaya, Uncle George & Buddy

ml said...

wow. yeah i haven't seen you in like 3 weeks. you are a soccerball smuggler!!

Amy said...

you are giant :)

susan said...

MA - I can hope the expansion will slow down some. Time will tell, I guess!

Madre - Weird, huh? From the back I still look like I have a waist, albeit perhaps a little higher than it would normally be. I'm looking forward to seeing you in March, too. :)

Yaya et al - For the moment, yes, I can still fit behind the wheel and at my desk. I'm not so sure that will be the case in a couple more months. ;)

ML - I really have grown a lot in the belly region since you saw me last. Crazy how fast it's happened!

Amy - I am pretty large, it's true.

Megan said...

You are absolutely adorable. I have a strong desire to reach out and rub your belly...though I'm not saying you look like Buddha or anything. :) I love pregnant bellies!

susan said...

Megan - You're not the only one! I'm pretty sure pregnant bellies generate their own gravitational fields; peoples' hands are just drawn to them almost involuntarily, it seems.