Saturday, September 20, 2008

Friday Night Sliders Dinner

No, not the '90s sci-fi show. I'm not sure what a Sliders-themed dinner would include, actually. Alternative reality asparagus? Multiverse mojitos?

Anyway.

Last night we made tiny burgers. We thought it might be fun to try multiple varieties of gourmet burgers, so they obviously had to be small. Enter the slider. We made three different kinds: teriyaki pork burgers (with hawaiian roll buns), gorgonzola sirloin burgers with bacon and tomato, and chopped steak burgers with goat cheese and mushrooms & onions that had been fried in bacon grease. Oh my, they were tasty. We were full by this point and didn't even get to the steak burgers with avocado & pepper jack. Oh well.

Sadly, though I brought my camera I didn't get around to taking any pictures. You'll just have to take my word for it - delicious.

1 comment:

madre said...

Im happy to see you played "The Glad Game". It puts things in perspective. XOXOXO