- beef (whatever you've got...I used some frozen chuck short ribs)
- half an onion, chopped
- minced/crushed garlic (1 tsp, or however much is left in the jar, if you use that sort of thing, which you definitely should because it's so much easier than mincing by hand)
- cream of mushroom soup (1 can)
- 1 beef boullion cube
- 1 handful fresh mushrooms, sliced
- soy sauce (~2 tbsp, give or take)
- salt & pepper (though I just used lemon pepper, no salt...figured the soy sauce was salty enough)
- cream cheese (one 8 oz block - I used neufchatel cheese)
- wide noodles of some sort
1. Put the beef in the crock pot. Smear on the garlic, grind some lemon pepper over everything, turning a few times to nicely coat the meat.
2. Pour in the soy sauce.
3. Toss everything else in the pot except the cheese & the noodles. (If you're not using condensed soup, add an extra cup of water.) Cook for 6-8 hours.
4. About an hour before it's done, cut the cream cheese into cubes and add it to the pot. Stir to mix it in well.
5. Cook the noodles separately when you're ready to eat. Spoon the beefy deliciousness over the top & enjoy.