Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Banana Fiend

This little guy sure does love bananas. I've mentioned before that he can finish off a whole one in a sitting, with minimal "accidental" dropping of banana bits over the side of his high chair or down into the seat. He devours them with gusto. And I think I might be ready to call "nana" as his first word. It is slightly misused (he seems to want to call all food "nana") but he says it with intent. This morning he woke up saying, "Nana? Nana? Nana. Nana? Nana!" and making chewing motions. Silly little guy.

2 comments:

Isabella Aria Henry said...

I am a banana fan too Soren!!!! They are delicious.....my mom says anything with enough fructose will taste good though. By the way you make me want to play in curtains!!! I can't wait till I can join in the fun with you! Miss You!

Bella :)

Amy said...

Soren's the banana king! (candy mountain part II?)