Saturday, April 18, 2009

Soren's first haircut

Much though I like them, Soren's little curls were starting to get out of hand. It was time for a haircut.


Curls!


Our little savage.

So I took him into the kitchen, set him down on my lap offered his preferred distraction (yaaaaaay boob!) and set to snipping. Took a little while because he ate quickly and was then wiggly, plus the scissors are not as sharp as they once were, but I think the finished product is perfectly acceptable.


Tada! Freshly sheared.


And from the left...


...and now from the right.

Some touching up will likely be required, but I'll save that for some time when he's a bit drowsier. Or, you know, asleep. Not bad, though, for my first attempt at barbery, if I do say so myself.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very handsome!

Grandma J

amy said...

cute outfit

*Desi*Ferguson* said...

The first haircut always makes them look so much more grown up! He is super cute!

Anonymous said...

Grandma also liked the big boy shirt.

Grandpa J

susan said...

Great-grandma and -grandpa Youngs get credit for the big boy shirt (one of his birthday presents).