Sunday, July 19, 2009

Day 102


Yesterday was my last horseback riding lesson. It's been really great getting back in the saddle these past couple of months. I'm glad to have found such a good barn and definitely look forward to returning there after this kiddo's born. :) I actually remembered to bring both my camera and the memory card with me yesterday, so check out Flickr for a few horsie pics.

There was a lot of soccer on in our house yesterday. Three games, maybe four? Soren & I napped on the couch through a couple hours of it. Man, do I love naps. Don't get me wrong; I've developed an appreciation for soccer, as well. I just seem to be incapable of turning down a good nap. ;) And it's even harder when I've got this bundle of cuteness snuggled up beside me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW!! What a handsome, adorable little guy.....he is going to be a FINE big brother!
Yaya

BrandyMarie Hughes said...

We've thrown Jaecob on Jessey a few times..would you believe that he is 25 years old?? Jaecob really loves it, but right now with kiddo's and a family and just finishing school this past January I couldn't keep up with all of it. As much as I love them all- horses and family the horses can really take up a lot of my time! I look forward to getting back in the saddle too.

susan said...

Wow, 25?! That's so crazy. I can't believe how long it's been since our Pony Club days, sometimes.