Saturday, July 04, 2009

Day 87


Another last-minute quick photo before bed. We had a nice, relaxing day. Soren slept for 8 hours Thursday night without so much as a peep! ("Sleepin' 9 to 5, what a way to do some resting...") Then he woke up for a little while and went back to sleep for another 2 hours. Freaking figures, now that it's the weekend and Tom's the one to tend to him in the night. (To be fair, last night was not so easy; he still slept until after 4, but then Tom was up with him for an hour and a half before I finally woke up & took over.)

Friday we went to the craft store in search of some supplies to make Soren some books. He's been really interested in letters & numbers - I can barely walk with him through a parking lot without him wanting to stop and look at every license plate - so we wanted to make him some neat, tactile books. We found some craft foam sheets that ended up working out great. I'll post some photos of the finished products, probably tomorrow.

Anyway, happy 4th to all. Hope the weekend's treating everybody well. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm finding myself reading license plates and hearing Soren sound them out....and I feel myself grinning! :)
Yaya & Buddy-Gato

susan said...

Heh. Well he doesn't do much sounding out yet. Mostly pointing. And everything is either E or R, as far as he's concerned, and depending on his mood. ;)