Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Day 147


Tuesday morning we went to a playgroup meetup at a park. Soren had a grand old time, running around, eating mulch, stealing sunglasses from people. The weather was absolutely gorgeous, warm but breezy with low humidity. Home again for naptime and lunch, then off to Trader Joe's.

Among our other purchases I picked up some ready-made pizza dough. I made a couple of pizzas for dinner that turned out, if I may say so myself, quite well. Pizza #1 had spicy Italian (chicken) sausage, red onions and mushrooms, with marinara sauce and a whole wheat crust. Pizza #2 had prosciutto, red onions and goat cheese, with a homemade arugula pesto sauce. Super tasty and not too difficult to put together. Win!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how exciting...this photo looks very Susan!!!!! Yaya

Cookie said...

Cute pic!
and now i'm hungry! My kids love to make their own pizzas :)