Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Day 252


Tuesday we ran a bunch of errands. We left the apartment at 9:30 and didn't get back until a bit after 2:00. Granted, we did spend a little over an hour playing at the bookstore with M and A (they have a fun train set in the kids' section at Barnes & Noble), but the rest of the time we were roaming about, getting stuff done. Soren was a pretty good sport and actually deigned to take a nap once we got home. It still took him a while to fall asleep, but at least he didn't go completely napless again.

I don't have much else to say about the day. I was pretty exhausted from running hither and thither. Not much stamina these days. I haven't gained as much weight (so far) as I did when I was pregnant with Soren, but I still feel the strain in my hips from carrying that extra 20+ pounds around.

No comments: