Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Mon-...er, no...Friday!


Day 311


Day 36

Friday we got up and bundled to take Tom to the metro, since the shuttle wasn't yet operational after all the snows. Eleri got to wear her super adorable, super cozy blue bear suit. I spent most of the rest of the day thinking it was Monday, finally remembering late in the afternoon that it was, indeed, Friday!

I'm sure I had something interesting to share about the day, but I can't for the life of me remember what it might have been. So just enjoy the cute kid pictures, and we'll resume the amusing anecdotes tomorrow.

Edit: I thought of something I could add. Since, last Friday, I posted one of the music videos Soren enjoys, I thought I could post another one this week. He must have watched this one 15 times back-to-back today before he started getting tired of it. It's "Electric Car" by They Might Be Giants. (Or as Soren calls it, "Take a ride.")

No comments: