Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Sleep Battle Continues

Saturday:

Day 3


Day 93

Not really my finest efforts, photography-wise, for Saturday. It was kind of a long, napless day, culminating in a lovely dinner at A's house. After being awake for about 14 1/2 hours, Soren of course fell asleep in the car on the way home. Astoundingly, he slept pretty poorly and was in our bed by (I think) 1am or so. Honestly, if he can go all day without a nap, go to bed at basically his normal time, and not just lapse into unconsciousness until the morning, then I don't know what to do about him.

I snapped a couple of very quick photos with the point-and-shoot after we got home, failing utterly to check and make sure they were in focus. Ah well. Can't expect photographic perfection every time. ;)

Sunday:

Day 4


Day 94

Sunday we did some family erranding but mostly kind of lazed around. I think I napped for 90 minutes on the couch, completely wiped. Soren, by some miracle, made it through the whole day again without a nap. And then promptly passed out in his high chair mid-dinner. And Eleri's hair looked like a dorsal fin.

No comments: