Saturday, June 12, 2010

Snot, Sun & Sushi


Day 64


Day 154

Thursday morning we went to playgroup. I almost skipped it because poor Eleri, who has taken over as the reigning monarch of Snotistan, was pretty grouchy and uncomfortable. But I figured she'd be able to sleep whether we stayed home or went out, and at least at playgroup she'd have the added benefit of being out in the fresh air. So Soren got to run around with his friends, and Eleri took a nap on my lap. She was feeling better when she woke up and sat there, smiling and babbling at all the goings on, kicking her legs as if to say, "C'mon! Let me run around with the big kids. I want to have fun, too!"

For dinner, I ordered myself some sushi from Yamazato. I've got to say, I sure do love living in a world where I can make a phone call and delicious sushi shows up at my door less than an hour later.

Soren's funny at bedtime, wanting to share his water with his stuffed animals. Sometimes he tries to nurse his teddy bear, since he sees me do that with Eleri before she goes to sleep. Hehe.

No comments: