Monday, August 02, 2010

More Monday Zooming


Day 117


Day 207

Ah, a cooler morning today, and drizzly! I was pretty thrilled to be able to put my windshield wipers on as we drove over to the rec center.

Soren had lots of fun in his Zoom class. I got some video, though it's going to be harder to pull clips this time that don't include other kids in the class. I also, though, got some great video of Eleri crawling like a champ (section 3 of the video in the post below).

It warmed up in the afternoon, but I suppose that's to be expected, since it is August. We had some pretty good success with potty practice in the afternoon and evening. He'll get there!

Tom's away on a work trip until tomorrow night, so I had to play single mom at bedtime tonight. I opted to take the path of least resistance, which is to say, I pushed back Soren's bedtime until Eleri fell asleep. I let him watch Word World (much less annoying than Dora, and right up his alley with all the letter identification he's been doing these days) with the lights low until I could get Eleri in bed, and then we read a couple of books and he went right to sleep! Easy as you please! Oh, the things I get excited about, anymore. Not peeing in his pants, going to sleep without a fight...thrilling, thrilling I say! ;)

Hanging out with A and his mom again tomorrow. Might go to a fun park with a train and a carousel. Should be sweet!

3 comments:

ACJC said...

Wow....Soren looks like he's about 5 year old in that picture!!

susan said...

I know, right?

Anonymous said...

He is sooo handsome and she soooo beautiful!!! Unbelievable! xoxoxox
Yaya & Buddy