Sunday, August 15, 2010

You can't catch me. Just try it. I dare you. I da- *chomp, crunch-crunch-crunch*


Day 128


Day 218

We did the Gingerbread Man story again at preschool on Friday. (Here is the link to the preschool co-op blog, by the way. I've been meaning to link to it so you can check it out, if you like.) Soren gleefully shouted "Gingerbread Man!" when prompted ("You can't catch me, I'm the...?"), even after class was over and we were walking around Target. It's cute to watch him get excited about a new story. Even if it is a twisted story of pastricide...

Eleri was chilling out with one of the other moms for a bit. This other mom is quite pregnant, and while she had Eleri on her lap, the baby started rolling around and kicking. Eleri was perplexed, but very intrigued. She also waited, gazing with longing, while the big kids jumped on the trampoline. When they'd all cleared out and headed off to have lunch, I set her down on it and bounced her a little. She was thrilled.

At Target, I picked up a nice magnetic whiteboard to hang in Soren's room. I found a pack of number magnets in the $1 bin (was looking for ABCs, but they didn't seem to have any), and once we got home I managed to install the board on the wall all by my little ol' self. Soren seemed to have a good time playing with the magnets for a while, though eventually he found it more fun to slap them all off the board onto the ground. Dork. ;)

Tom got stuck at work a little late, and by the time he got home I was too tired to go running, so I took the evening off.

No comments: