Sunday, October 31, 2010

Coming Attractions

This is mostly a checklist for myself so I can remember all the stuff I need to write about, after the recent long stretch of blog near-silence. But here are the things I'm going to try to get caught up on, this week.

  • Trip Summary
  • Book Reviews for Love in a Time of Homeschooling and The Scarpetta Factor
  • Movie Review for Date Night
  • Our fun Halloween weekend (since ML and Alice want to be famous!)
  • General growth/development updates for the kiddos
Plus...videos? I know I've been promising more of those for a while, and it's actually going to be kind of a miracle if I have time to work on them this week, but I swear I haven't forgotten.

In case you didn't see it below, there's a ginormously long post with the last (almost) month's worth of daily photos, up to and including Saturday's (yesterday's). I have some cute ones from today (Halloween), but bedtime was upon us before I could get them pulled off the camera and dealt with. So those are coming as well. Eleri wore a lamb costume, and Soren was a sheepdog. As you may have expected, 'twas super cute.

All right. Bedtime for me. Consider the blog caught up and reopened for business! I'll type at y'all again on the morrow.

No comments: