Sunday, March 06, 2011

Hmph

Not doing much better so far with the daily-blogging in March. I did, however, run 5k today on the treadmill, for the first time this year. It was my slowest time yet (30:09), but I don't mind. The fact that I can just hop on the 'mill and run for half an hour without stopping is pretty good, as far as I'm concerned.

New word for Eleri in the past few days: shoe.

Tomorrow morning is the big preschool registration day at the rec center. I'm up late blogging because the rest of the house has long been asleep because Tom will be the one going to wait in line ass-early tomorrow, instead of me. Work's busy for him right now, so a day off was out of the question, and this was the way for him to miss the least amount of time possible in the morning. I feel bad, since I know he'll be extra tired tomorrow, but he doesn't seem to think it will be too horrible. I hope he's right.

More pictures are up on Flickr. Check em out. I hope to have more of substance up on the blog again soon. For example I have something of a rant about the Social Security Administration to post, possibly tomorrow. For now, though, I'm off to bed.

No comments: