Sunday, August 07, 2011

And now suddenly it's August?

I'm not kidding, the past three weeks have seemed to zoom by like some sort of...really speedy thing. I'm certainly not complaining, but I've found myself without the usual slot in my schedule for blogging. I have, at least, been able to continue keeping up on daily photographs of the kids, so here we are yet again with another heap of them to post. If I can think of anything amusing or relevant to say about any of the days from the past few weeks, I'll write a wee bit; otherwise, just enjoy the pictures. :)


Day 102


Day 191


Day 103


Day 192


Day 104


Day 193


Day 105


Day 194

We got some new Beaver gear in the mail from my parents. It's equal opportunity support of the undergrad almas mater around here. ;)


Day 106


Day 195


Day 107


Day 196


Day 108


Day 197

Soren has been enjoying his swimming lessons at the rec center.  I still haven't gone to watch yet, but I'll have to do that soon.


Day 109


Day 198

I got my old longboard out of the closet, as the lad has been obsessed with trying to "skate" on books or  pieces of cardboard or toys...pretty much anything.  He was super jazzed about getting to play around with a real skateboard. (And super cute, doing it.)


Day 110 / Day 199


Day 111 / Day 200

Frequently, when Eleri's in the stroller and Soren's walking, he will suddenly run around to the front so he can give her a hug.  It can be a bit jarring if I'm not paying sufficient attention, but mostly it's just adorable.


Day 112


Day 201

We went back to Huntley Meadows Park for the first time in a while.  It's pretty neat there. Lots of nature, not far at all from the big city.


Day 113


Day 202


Day 114


Day 203

Tom finally got to join us at the spray park. (He's been jealous every time we've gone without him during the week.)  Everyone had a great time, splashing and playing.


Day 115


Day 204


Day 116


Day 205


Day 117


Day 206


Day 118


Day 207

After yet another trip to Ben Brenman Park (one of the nearest fenced playgrounds to our apartment) I put together this photoset, containing all the photos I've taken there over the years. The first ones are from when Soren was just over a year old, so it's pretty neat to watch the kids kind of grow up over the course of 80-some pictures.


Day 119


Day 208


Day 120


Day 209

No comments: