Thursday, November 03, 2011

Grumblegrumble

Today was not particularly worth blogging about. I woke up with no patience and it just went downhill from there, with the whining and the not listening and the maniacal (albeit happy) screaming while I was on the phone. (The kids were screaming, not me. Just in case that wasn't clear.) The tiny bright spot of the day was that the kids were snot-free....well, sufficiently snot-lite....so we were able to meet some friends at the playground late in the afternoon. Eleri fell asleep in the car when we were about 5 minutes away, so I sat with her while Soren - literally - ran around in circles with A for a good 20 minutes. He was SO happy. I eventually woke Eleri up, and though it took her a bit of time to decide she could tolerate being awake, she eventually had a grand time playing too.

It's pretty unpleasant being so short of temper all day long. I'm hoping for better things tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So good to have internet again...it's been a week, thanks to genius Sammy I was able to catch up on all the blogs and flicker pics! Thanks so much....love & hugs, Yaya & Buddy