Monday, December 05, 2011

Soren Guest Post (the third)

Busy busy around here lately. But things are finally calming down again and I should be back to posting stuff here and on Flickr soon. For now, here's another guest post by the lad.

* * * * *

Can you type what I say?

Um. Leo is soft. Uhhhh. Uhh. Um. Huh. Ha. I should say...oh! I am going to say...Tom's at work, and we're at home. And, I'll say that again. Haaaah. Daddy's at work. And we're at home. And Ellie and Susan and Soren are at home. And, this car is so beautiful...that I wanted to have it! Because...it's my favorite toy. And Ellie's favorite toy. And...it's...a...Christmas thing! What I...borrowed, from the store. Because I just had a Thanksgiving. I got that for Thanksgiving. And Christmas. And December. And November and December. Uh, and September and October. And January. And February. I need you to do upper case letters.

OKAY NOW YOU TYPE...NOW THAT'S BIG! AND THOSE ONES ARE BIG! AND THOSE LETTERS ARE BIG! AND I NEED THAT SCREEN TO BE A LITTLE BIGGER. A LITTLE MORE BIGGER.

Should I play with your iPod? Try again in 4 minutes. (reading the screen of the iPod, which El had disabled) Someone wants me to blow the whistle. *blows train whistle* Are you...don't need a train!

I need...you...to...uh...get the screen a little longer. Now that button, and that button, uh, should get a little longer.

Mmmmmmm. Why do you have so many Ms on the screen? Mommy? What should you do? Hmm. Maybe...you get all those words a little off that screen. And read Soren Book.

1 comment:

Megan W. said...

THAT'S AWESOME! I loved that post! So funny and fun to read! hahaha "I need you to do upper case letters." hahaha "And, I'll say that again." haha So cute.