Saturday, December 01, 2012

Happy First of December!

Soren's been wishing everyone a happy first of December today, which is pretty adorable.

We appear to be finally, finally, closing on our house this coming Friday. Whoo-hoo! It's about time. Then we'll get to play the "can we get painted and moved by Christmas?" game, so that will be fun. I have an army of mom friends ready to help me paint the new place in the evenings (any excuse for a little kid-free time, amiright?), so I'm hoping it'll all go pretty quickly and smoothly.

Tom just had a birthday (happy birthday, Tom!), and he & I will get to have a celebratory dinner out tomorrow night for the first time in quite a while. No idea yet where we're going, but I'm sure it will be great.

Tom and the kids have been sick with some sort of sinus somethingorother for the past couple of weeks. I foolishly said something a few days ago about being surprised I had managed to avoid catching it. (Dun dun duuuuuuun...) Naturally, I woke up this morning all congested and sore-throated. D'oh.

I'm sure there's more news, but I'm sleepy and sniffly and should probably get some rest. So I'll do that. But Happy December, again. :)

No comments: