Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day, Dad! Wish I could be there to celebrate with you guys. :)

Happy Father's Day, Tom! You are awesome and wonderful, and I hope you enjoyed your day full of soccer and delicious lunchtime burger and more soccer. ;) The weather was pretty mild today, which was nice. I gave Tom a bit of quiet this morning by taking the kiddos to TKD. They've gone 7 days in a row! (and are set to go 7 more) I'm glad they're still enjoying it, though Soren was a little ambivalent about getting out the door this morning.

In the evening, S&E played for a good long while with the kids next door. I'm really glad they get along so well. It's always nice to have buddies in the neighborhood.

I may not get a chance to update here tomorrow evening, because Soren and I will be going to see a special showing of some Doctor Who episodes in the theater! He's very excited, and...I'm not gonna lie...so am I. We're meeting up with a friend of mine, and I think it'll be a lot of fun. :)

No comments: