Saturday, January 16, 2016

Yoga Camp

A few days after Christmas, I ran across a link or an ad or something for a free, online via YouTube, 30-day Yoga Camp. I signed up and have been more or less keeping up with the daily videos. I'm currently a few days behind, but still trucking along. It's been really good! I like the instructor a lot, and I've been grateful to at least have something I can do despite the nasty cough I still haven't managed to kick. (I finally went to the doctor about that yesterday. Should be on the mend soon.)

There's a lot about yoga that appeals to me. I know it's not for everyone, and it's certainly not (usually) as much of a workout as running or lifting weights or even zumba, but I like having permission to slow down and be quiet and sort of let everything else go for 30 or 40 minutes. And goodness knows I benefit from all the stretching.

Anyway, I'm really glad to have found this YouTube channel. It seems the instructor actually has a ton of videos already posted, so there will be plenty of material available to continue on after these 30 days are up. :)

No comments: