Monday, February 29, 2016

Leap Day!

I have had this blog since 2004. How is it possible that, up to now, I have never managed to get around to putting up a post on a Leap Day? For shame!

Well no more.

For all that it's a special, bonus day of the year, I wouldn't say we did anything especially noteworthy today. Eleri had her 6-year doctor checkup (63rd %ile for height, 61st for weight, 20/20 vision, all good things). For lunch after, we had Baja Fresh (with churros as a treat), and then she went back to school, and I went to the gym. I did a 5k run with my friend yesterday morning, the longest run I've been on since probably before Thanksgiving, so I was pleased to not have completely dead legs today.

Tomorrow, the schools are closed for Super Tuesday. I hope they actually do get the record turnouts they're predicting; otherwise, I'll be pretty annoyed. ;) It's been quite warm the past couple of days, so if that trend continues, the kids and I will see about walking to the library tomorrow and enjoying the nice day.

No comments: