Thursday, June 30, 2016

Tomorrow's the day we go to say

When Amy & I were little, our family used to take trips once or twice a year to Grants Pass from Southern California. Usually, we broke the trip up into two days, stopping overnight in Redding, CA. I don't remember when or why, but somewhere along the line Amy & I started singing this little song, a couple of days before we hit the road.

"Tomorrow's the day we go to say, 'Tomorrow's the day we go to Redding!'"

It was goofy, but it became a thing that stuck around, forevermore. This morning, I sent Amy a text that just said, "Tomorrow's the day we go to say ;)"

All of which is to say (heh) that Tomorrow's the day we go to say, "Tomorrow's the day we fly to Frankfurt." ;)

(And yes, I did get a fair bit of packing done today. Accountability ahoy.)

No comments: